To confirm your place on a Himalayan Sunrise trek or trip, we require a deposit of 25% of the total cost to be paid in advance in a major currency. Bank details for transfer are provided when you contact us about the trip. We will send the trip confirmation letter to you when we have received the booking so please advise as as soon as you have completed your transfer.
The booking will be only confirmed after all the required procedures are completed here in Nepal which may take some business days.
The remainder of your payment is to be paid in cash on arrival in Nepal prior to trek departure.Special Notes: Trip conformation without deposit may be negotiated for regular customers.
We are committed to protect your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to keep your information secure and we request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our services to you. We will never release your details to any other outside organisations.
We will make best endeavors to keep any information which we hold about you secure. As the Internet data transmission cannot be guaranteed to be 100%, however we cannot be responsible for any event arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
We will only use you information to
- Provide you with information or answer enquiries
- Book places on treks and trips
- send confirmation e-mails, and advise you of any changes that might occur to your reservation
- contact you, if necessary, for other reasons
- send you updates and/or newsletters, unless you identify that you don't want to receive these.
Terms & Conditions
All the actions(reservation, booking, orders) are guided by the law of Nepal. Some of our major terms and conditions are:
The confirmation of order or the booking will be emailed to the customer.
You are responsible for ensuring all necessary travel documents regarding your visa and your visit.
All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, visas which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.All travelers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of entry. We also require a copy of current travel insurance policy documentation.
Canceled bookings will incur charges.These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Fees will also apply when a booking is changed.
You will lose the money paid if you cancel your trip. Cancellation notice is required minimum 20 days prior to trip departure and must be in written, such notice commences from the day received.
Cancellation shall be valid with approval from the company after receiving documentation.The Trip shall then be termed as cancelled and a cancellation charge will be made for the trip cancel be deducted from the advance paid.
The loss of money paid is as follows
- Less than 60 days in advance: 100% of the advance payment made.
- Less than 45 days in advance: 50% of total advance payment made.
- Less than 7 days in advance: Loss of full payment.
On or after the starting date: No refund will be made
If you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun No Refunds will be made. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not used. Please note that these conditions are subject to change.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any health requirements for your travel destinations and to ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation.
- We do not accept any liability of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control.